Is that a Thursday? should be OK, but I gotta check we're not away sometime(going on vacation YEEHA)during the first two weeks of March, but no bookings made yet.
as you were waitng for the workers to get home... whats with the mid week meet :)
I will make it if it is a weekend date
mid week will have to be after 7 pm
as you were waitng for the workers to get home... whats with the mid week meet :)
I will make it if it is a weekend date
mid week will have to be after 7 pm
Nick made the date. it is the only day he can make it
edit to say... i dont know if i can make it either...i want to though
Umm, not to throw a wrench in the works, but the date listed was March 2nd...but then it was referenced as two weeks from now? Is it really March 2nd or February 2nd?
Not that I can make it, as I'm in the US :-) But man, I wish I could!!!
I was thinking of making the trip but I wouldn't dare show up in Sydney without my D200 (still waiting for its delivery)...the D70 just won't cut it for that GTG.
As far as I know it is the 2nd March. I will talk to Nick and confirm.. it is a weekday though, so how do you guys go with getting time off work.. I can really only go during school hours. Say if I left here at 9ish and get to Sydney by 10.30ish.. I would have to leave by about 2 at the absolute latest.
i wont be able to make it. I am so sorry Nick, there is something on at my sons school that I cant miss. Hopefully someone will be able to go and meet up with you