Outting planned. I have PM'd people that said they would like to attend and this outting is open to all. Please do not post any other information in this thread about this outting or if you need more information about this feel free to PM myself, P3Wiz or Beingclever and we will provide any and all info for you. Hope to see you there.
I'm in too. I think i might actually get there a little ealier, I only live about 10 minutes away. I'm also currently hunting down some tips from a fairly reliable source. Just in case we get adventerous.
I'm in.
BeingClever
P3Wiz
most likely Corwyn
and yourself if you decide to come. If you know anybody else that would like to come then thats great. It is an open invite.
I think I hit everyone who expressed interest with a PM regarding a possible meeting location. If anyone disagrees or has an alternative suggestion please let me know. Also if you are coming, or are considering it and want the info I sent out, let me know and I'll send it your way.
I'm in too. I think i might actually get there a little ealier, I only live about 10 minutes away. I'm also currently hunting down some tips from a fairly reliable source. Just in case we get adventerous.
are you referring to shooting inside buildings, rather than outside? ;-)
I'm in too. I think i might actually get there a little ealier, I only live about 10 minutes away. I'm also currently hunting down some tips from a fairly reliable source. Just in case we get adventerous.
are you referring to shooting inside buildings, rather than outside? ;-)
Maybe we should think about switching weekends, the predictions for this one are really going downhill now. The skies here have been getting darker all day (I work 5 minutes from site) Or we could decide tomorrow AM, what do you think?
I've checked with the person you call morning and they are not a happy camper at this time of day. So whats the verdict??? I wanna go. I'm awake already which is half the battle and I can drive while I sleep.
edit: crap the weather channel is predicting a storm with freezing rain and snow.
I've checked with the person you call morning and they are not a happy camper at this time of day. So whats the verdict??? I wanna go. I'm awake already which is half the battle and I can drive while I sleep.
edit: crap the weather channel is predicting a storm with freezing rain and snow.
Ugh morning. Usually I only get up this early if someone is paying me (hmm that doesn't sound right but it's too early to make my brain rephrase) It's raining here, super windy, the skies very dark and it doesn't look good. I really want to go too, but I know that the grounds will be a mess and the interiors too dark to shoot easily. I think we should call it a rain day, as much as I hate to say it.
I'm going to take a pass today. What about trying next Saturday morning?
Scott you lapped me!
I'll have to wait until later in the week to let you know. I might be in Montreal for work unless I can do some fast talking and convince some other smoe to give up his weekend.
Despite what the weather channel is saying it has actually stopped raining here (for the moment) and the sky is getting brighter (for the moment) I'm undecided - I was really excited all week about exploring..